Monday, April 05, 2010

Warm Rain...18x24 Original watercolor painting Surreal nude figurative female



Description

Warm Rain... 18x24 Original watercolor painting. on 300# Arches watercolor paper,image is 15x19 and will fit nicely into a standard 18x24 mat and frame.I Love the rain on a hot summer day In This piece I hope to depict that emotion.

FREE SHIPPING U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my paintings are signed Originals(by me of course)on canvas,linen or watercolor paper created with archival materials. Contact me about multiple purchase discounts.

Images are copyright protected and all reproduction rights belong to the artist.

Please contact me with any questions......

See all my available pieces on Etsy.....http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5303475



Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

1 comment:

Sneha said...

beautiful.........!